Search found 27 matches
welcome to the forum!
How easy is it to remove the control panel? Mine works but he display is playing up (random unreadable symbols) and there is a s/h unit on Ebay that I thought I'd try swapping out.
- 06 May 2015, 16:32
- Forum: campervans and conversions
- Topic: Selling my camper.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1661
Sarah1988 wrote:Hi All
If there is a delay in me starting the engine I have to lock it then unlock it again which can be annoying,is there anything I can do about this?
Do you have an immobiliser fitted?
I have on my van - it kicks in after about 30 secs if I haven't started the van.
- 05 Sep 2013, 09:44
- Forum: how do i
- Topic: Door open warning light flattening engine battery
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4503
- 01 May 2013, 08:41
- Forum: insurance, paper work and importing
- Topic: Insurance needed for 1996 Granvia 3L Diesel
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6480
Have a look at the list on the BongoFury site;
- 21 Apr 2013, 16:25
- Forum: general chit chat
- Topic: Dodgy? Granvia back on Ebay
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1043
Looks like he's getting it MOTd this time!
For context see Glynno's thread 'Newbie'