delete

Advertise granvia or granvia parts for sell or to buy. Please note that this is provided as a free service. We do not screen or vet sellers or buyers in any way. We make no warranties about either buyer or seller. Any business you conduct on this site is done at your own risk.
kami77

Re: our beautifull granvia for sale soon

Postby kami77 » 04 Oct 2013, 17:52

hi i pm`d you twice about the car and had no reply. are you still thinking on selling the car?

daveveal

Postby daveveal » 05 Oct 2013, 21:17

All very mysterious ...

Who sells a vehicle 'soon' ?

This guy posted on 25th June - http://www.toyota-granvia.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1500&p=4459#p4459 - that he didn't yet own a Granvia. Now he is selling one that 'has been great especially during holidays' !

Come on saint15 - what's up?

Dave
R 613 PEL - 1998 2wd Diesel self-build camper. Pearl white over gold. New Forest, Hampshire

saint15

Postby saint15 » 06 Oct 2013, 13:51

???????????????excuse me???are you calling me something??no its holiday an s to long grammar mistake yes i own her not long ago but as it says on the description we being pleased with the vehicle we want to upgrade for the newer version.it still is a granvia.anything wrong with that? unbelievable.....

daveveal

Postby daveveal » 06 Oct 2013, 16:25

Looks like I'm mistaken.

When will you sell the van? People have been posting you with no reply.

I seem to be the only one to get a response from you.

Dave
R 613 PEL - 1998 2wd Diesel self-build camper. Pearl white over gold. New Forest, Hampshire

saint15

Postby saint15 » 06 Oct 2013, 17:55

hi dave just to clean the slate i posted the her as" for sale soon" because i wanted to promote the car first as there is a couple minor issues to get sorted out first.ie the right hand side mirror is cracked and its being held together by duck tape and the air con works but makes a loud squeal when i turn it on.me and my wife are saving up to buy a fresh import granvia,a 2002 model and we need the sell to go towards it before christmas ,i wasn`t so keen on letting go of the current one as she is isound apart from those two little issues but but it my wife`s wish to go for a newer one .and i have two persons interested on the car not all goes on here as there is the pm facility.the car is now officialy for sale on other websites but i thought what a way a start if not on this forum where these cars are most cherished.i`l change the add title.
thanks
Nuno Santos

daveveal

Re: beautifull granvia for sale

Postby daveveal » 06 Oct 2013, 18:23

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for explaining that. I'm glad we are still friends.

I'll be more careful with my comments in future.

Good luck with the sale and your search for a newer model. I'm very jealous!

Dave

saint15

Re: our beautifull granvia for sale

Postby saint15 » 13 Oct 2013, 15:55

#####SOLD#####
Shes got a new lucky owner!!! :D

Return to “buy and sell”