Nearside Wind Deflector

Advertise granvia or granvia parts for sell or to buy. Please note that this is provided as a free service. We do not screen or vet sellers or buyers in any way. We make no warranties about either buyer or seller. Any business you conduct on this site is done at your own risk.
AndyCole

Nearside Wind Deflector

Postby AndyCole » 18 Jan 2016, 11:48

My nearside door wind deflector has fallen off so I'm looking to replace it. I have tried BBC and Wellshouse but with no luck. Just wondering if anybody has a spare sat around looking for a new home? I have a 3ltr 4 wheel drive, 1996.

Thanks
Andy

Mike in France

Re: Nearside Wind Deflector

Postby Mike in France » 18 Jan 2016, 12:05

My offside wind deflector fell off some years ago so I removed the nearside one; so I have a spare nearside deflector stored somewhere in the barn. However as I live in France I would say collection is out of the question but delivery to you would be possible but I'm not sure of the cost. If you have no luck sourcing one locally get in touch and I'll find out how much it would cost to get it sent to you. I don't want anything for the deflector so providing the cost of sending it to you is covered I'm happy.

daveveal

Postby daveveal » 19 Jan 2016, 12:01

Just a thought.

I wonder if wind deflectors are available for the Hiace? They would probably fit the Granvia...
R 613 PEL - 1998 2wd Diesel self-build camper. Pearl white over gold. New Forest, Hampshire

explorer

Postby explorer » 26 Jan 2016, 17:04

See item number 222004253342 on E Bay. Good to deal with but watch UK customs and excise charges they don't have a clue on the value
Just charged me 66% for a optitron dash clock set at £47

Return to “buy and sell”