1996 Granvia £2500 Hythe Kent

Advertise granvia or granvia parts for sell or to buy. Please note that this is provided as a free service. We do not screen or vet sellers or buyers in any way. We make no warranties about either buyer or seller. Any business you conduct on this site is done at your own risk.
chinandgrin

1996 Granvia £2500 Hythe Kent

Postby chinandgrin » 13 Mar 2016, 22:20

I bought this Granvia in October last year with the intention of making a camper for the coming summer, however 6 months on and i haven't started this project and with lots of other projects on the go i have been told to move it on. I bought this van as I have a Hiace van for work that has been bulletproof since buying it 5 years ago.

I serviced the van when i picked it up and had the local garage replace the cambelt for peace of mind. I used good quality oil as i do for all my vehicles and replaced the antifreeze. The engine runs beautifully, it doesn't smoke or make any strange noises. A new battery means it's a very reliable starter, I had the alternator fully rebuilt too. MOT expires October 2016
The Granvia will come with the alloys in picture 1, the steel wheels are winter tyres from my work van. Unfortunately a crazy driver smashed the drivers mirror through the drivers window, i replaced the window and mirror but the mirror is a slightly different shade of grey. Please remember it's 20 years old and there is the odd ding and blemish but nothing of any concern.
Attachments
Granvia.jpg
Granvia.jpg (194.79 KiB) Viewed 719 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (247.95 KiB) Viewed 719 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (244.08 KiB) Viewed 719 times

Return to “buy and sell”