rainbow screens full set for granvia

Advertise granvia or granvia parts for sell or to buy. Please note that this is provided as a free service. We do not screen or vet sellers or buyers in any way. We make no warranties about either buyer or seller. Any business you conduct on this site is done at your own risk.
GHOULUK

rainbow screens full set for granvia

Postby GHOULUK » 08 Jul 2017, 16:21

Hi all,

I've got a full set of rainbow screens thermal blackout blinds custom made for the granvia - sold my van so they are up for grabs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/172770952724?

exterior blinds for front and side windows, rear and pop top
interior blinds for sliding door window, near side rear rear, offside rear front, offside rear rear square (for side camper with wardrobe bit) and standard offside rear rear (which i haven't tested, but is mirror of offside rear rear) plus insert for the little window in the pop top

these are great, and extend your campervaning year, and your ability to have a lie in without small people going mental at the first sign of daylight :)

they cost 650 with 10% discount for taking my van to be measured - 300 to anyone on here, offers welcome

granvia@unclerob.net or 07702256784 for any questions/more pics or arrange to have a look/try (free cuppa whether you buy them or not ;))

cheers

rob

GHOULUK

Re: rainbow screens full set for granvia

Postby GHOULUK » 09 Jul 2017, 16:00

Hi all,

now sold - thanks for looking

cheers

rob

Return to “buy and sell”