Granvia parts and servicing.

About the Granvia or about whatever....
astonchap

Granvia parts and servicing.

Postby astonchap » 30 Jan 2009, 11:52

Hello,

Some of you will know who we are already and will have dealt with us before however Ben has kindly done an introduction for us on one of the other sections. Its not our intention to post all over the forum of what we have for sale so we will just put a couple of postings on for now for what we do and what we can offer.

We have dealt in camper vans for years and not a car dealer or car importer and don't think like one either! We are campervanners ourselves and have been for years and also I used to be in to American day vans so understand the day van "culture". We used to import German campers a few years ago and went on to start importing and converting vehicles from Japan 6 years ago starting with the Mazda Bongo and selling our first Regius and Granvia just over 4 years ago.

Unlike many dealers who may sell Japanese MPV's and drive a Mondeo we use what we sell, we have a Regius which we have had for 2 years with 146,000 miles and we have a LPG Granvia, we also hire out Regius in the UK and Granvias in New Zealand and I even have a Regius we use in NZ as well, so the Granvia and Regius are more than just a way of making a living. We have sold around 200+ Granvia and Regius over the last 4 years and in all that time we can still list major faults on one hand so probably no one will probably sing the praises of these vehicles more than us.

Up until last year all we did was sell fully converted vans however we now offer a range of services including servicing, parts, body parts, glass, tyres exhausts ETC will also have a new 8m x 4m x 3m high spray booth and we are able to carry out all types of bodywork including insurance work.

We can also offer an import service where we can fit the UK speedo face, fog light, full service and register it and do all paperwork. As most of the Regius and Granvia we sell are converted in to camper vans we have a range of sets of seats and carpets available and also the odd set of factory curtains.

Below is a list of what we do.
Servicing,
MOT's
Tyres,
Towbars.
Alloys,
Glass,
Body panels.
Stereos, ICE,
Speedos faces normal and Lexus backlit style,
Thermal screens 3 x cab windows and tailgate,
Owners manuals,
Seats, carpets, curtains.
LPG conversions.
Reimo elevating roof and hitop's.
Full conversions.
Parts books, we have original Japanese Granvia and Regius parts books with Toyota UK compatible parts numbers. If we get enough orders for these we would have them printed up and make them available for sale, they are a must.
Our contact details are as below, we are having a new website bulit which will be reay late Feb 2009 and this will have a dedicated section for parts and accesories.

Many thanks
David Elliott
Director

Wellhouse Leisure LTD
Unit B, Sovereign Business Park
Barnsley Road, Shepley
Huddersfield UK
Post/Zip code HD8 8BL

Telephone +44 (0)1484 600416

http://www.wellhouseleisure.com
david@wellhouseleisure.com
http://www.christchurch-holidays.co.nz
http://www.wellhouseleisure.co.nz

VAT number 804 8570 25
Registered in UK 4504 131
Registered in NZ 1940 277

stix

Re: Granvia parts and servicing.

Postby stix » 30 Jan 2009, 23:22

Welcome David and thanks for joining the forum.

Could you give me some info on the power and mpg on your lpg models please.

astonchap

Postby astonchap » 31 Jan 2009, 15:22

We have had 2 customers that have fitted LPG, one to a Granvia and one to a 4WD Regius. We waited to see the results of both reliability and MPG before we decided to start and offer LPG.

Our customer with the Regius has now done around 15,000 trouble free miles and says with the LPG it equates to 36-40 mpg.

We have a 2003 Toyota Powervan with the same 2.7 petrol engine as the Granvia and Regius and its on LPG and we have used it for around 6 months including trips to Germany in it. I can't notice any difference in performance and i drive petrol and diesel Granvia/Regius every day.

I think the key to LPG is use the right kit rather than the cheapest, like I said before we did anything we made sure we picked the right kit, the one we use is a multipoint system, will get the exact details and post them next week. Also 3 out of the last 6 Granvia and Regius we have sold have been ordered with LPG.

Cheers David.

Gavin

Postby Gavin » 31 Jan 2009, 19:16

can you do the v6 and do you fit underslung tanks?

astonchap

Postby astonchap » 01 Feb 2009, 19:48

Hi,

We have only imported a couple of 3.4 V6's so no plans to LPG on them however there is a company in the North East who also sells our vans and they have done them on the Landcruisier which is the same engine, try www.dj4x4.com

At the moment we fit the tank in where the spare wheel goes and put the spare wheel under the bed seat at the back of the van.

I will try and post some pictures soon and info on the LPG conversion.

Cheers David.

Gavin

Postby Gavin » 01 Feb 2009, 22:15

they were the first company i tried last year when i was looking at importing a v6 and to be honest were unhelpful, havent they recently been taken over as im sure somewhere said they were selling off all their jap stock or is it that you have taken them over.

astonchap

Postby astonchap » 02 Feb 2009, 09:59

The guy that owns DJ 4x4 is trying to retire, I know he had someone doing the LPG but not 100% sure what the plans are now, there is a guy doing the old VW's and someone else doing some Jap imports.

We haven't taken them over, we have an agreement with the guy that owns DJ 4x4 for him to sell our vans and we are going to do some conversions on his old VW's T2 T25 & T4, if you ring them and ask to speak to Dave Tate, tell him you have spoke to me, if they are not doing the conversions he should at least be able to give you info on the V6 as I am sure they did some Landcruisers in the past.

Cheers David.

Gavin

Postby Gavin » 02 Feb 2009, 10:12

cheers

Vini

Postby Vini » 26 Jan 2013, 16:06

As so many look at this part of the site I would like to know if any of you have had a Toyota Granvia stolen and not returned if so please let em know Vini

DRUMMER1

Postby DRUMMER1 » 11 Feb 2013, 21:58

Hi guys,
I have a '96 3.0 Granvia. Recently had my drivers door mirror trashed & I'm trying to source a replacement. Even just a replacement glass would be fine!
Also, do you know anyone in the Northwest (I'm in Chester) who can repair the curtains? Some of the small clips attaching the curtains to the rails have gone missing & I'm not dextrous enough now to put them right so the electric open/close will work again!
I'd very much appreciate any help you can give me!
Thanks

Return to “general chit chat”