Repair Manual

Questions about insurance, paper work, how to import and that type of thing
amermanz

Repair Manual

Postby amermanz » 19 Dec 2008, 21:30

Hello All

After some research i have noticed that the company that produces the translated version of the Granvia handbook is prepared to produce a translated version of the Factory Repair manual in English!--All they need is 150 intrested persons to register by email .
So was wondering if all you granny fans out there are needing help and advice and looking for a definitive text from the horses mouth then get your intersest registered!
Here is the link
http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131171/CAT ... tails.html

They need another 131 intrested parties and we could get an english version and share information

Happy Xmas

amermanz

luminova

Re: Repair Manual

Postby luminova » 23 Jun 2011, 23:54

Only a further 46 requests needed before the manual goes into print.

nephro

Postby nephro » 18 Sep 2014, 14:35

I have just got a Granvia and would like a Repair Manual. Is ther a contact number or website to order from please.

Regards nephro

BTW My Granvia is a disability model with wheelchair lift and lashing points. 1998 with only 8000 miles on the clock.

Richard

Postby Richard » 18 Sep 2014, 16:52

Welcome to the forum, Nephro.

The full workshop manual in English for the Granvia has been waiting for enough people to express an interest for at least six years! I doubt it'll be published. (Go on JPNZ, prove me wrong!)

There is JPNZ's English translation of the Owners Handbook - look on e-bay or similar, usually for about £30.

There's also the full manual for the 1KZ-TE diesel engine available for download on a posting on the forum here:
http://www.toyota-granvia.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3

Richard

Postby Richard » 19 Dec 2014, 11:26

The JPNZ web-site has disappeared, so it looks like any hope of a Granvia workshop manual in English has gone with it. Drat!!!

Return to “insurance, paper work and importing”