Not quite a granvia but a Regius work in progress

Post your granvia photos here!
thewootts

Not quite a granvia but a Regius work in progress

Postby thewootts » 01 Jun 2015, 15:41

A friend of mine suggested i should create a blog through the transformation of my project, however i am probably about half way through now and only have a bunch of random photos.(may have more backed up, i need to check)

So here is the link with said photos.

Code: Select all

http://imgur.com/a/h4gLj#0

Mods include.

Water/meth injection
Intercooler, fuel chip, running slightly more boost. Ported and matched turbo manifold and turbo inlet and dump pipe. Results in the van being very responsive and much quicker now (shame its still auto) Fuel economy wise, I had 29 mpg using svo oil last weekend cruising between 70-75mpg I bet if i ran regular diesel and kept to about 65mpg i could squeeze almost 35mpg so very happy with my results. :D

Lowered on 18's
Van has been sound deadened and insulated where possible, it stays lovely and cool now in sun, and nice and warm for my reptilius girlfriend and night :D
Full ice install with tv etc.......
Electric hookup, with inverter.

I have tried to mount all the electrical items in between the body of the van and the interior panels saving as much room as possible inside for a full width bed. Once i have figured out how i'm going to finish the bed i will hopefully be able to incorporate some storage under it.... we will see

Any questions feel free to ask

shiney

Re: Not quite a granvia but a Regius work in progress

Postby shiney » 03 Jun 2015, 21:24

Hey

What are the specs for your wheels?
Regards

Martyn
1997 Granvia 3l Q-Spec 'ShineyBus'

Thenortherner

Postby Thenortherner » 04 Jun 2015, 05:07

Very cool looking project, so many ideas. Lots of things I would do differently if I were to do mine again

shiney

Postby shiney » 29 Jun 2015, 15:44

Hello

You mention on your that your Regius was lowered. Where did you source rear springs... having a bit of trouble finding something.

Cheers.

Martyn
Regards

Martyn
1997 Granvia 3l Q-Spec 'ShineyBus'

Return to “photos”