'00 Q Spec Excellent Selection

Post your granvia photos here!
josh2109

'00 Q Spec Excellent Selection

Postby josh2109 » 02 Oct 2015, 00:15

Hi folks,

It's about time I got some pics up of the Granvia I imported recently, it wasn't my usual kind of car (I've previously had mainly coupes and sedans with the odd estate thrown in the mix) but so far I'm realy impressed with my Granvia. Mine is a 2000 registered V6 Q Spec with the 'Excellent Selection' trim. The mileage is approximately 35,000 miles so it's barely been broken in :) Anyway on to the pics...

First thing I did after driving it back from Southampton was wash it, it had picked up a fair amount of dirt from spending a few days at the side of the docks

The result:

Gratuitous shots of V6 lump and super comfy cabin:

Currently going through the process of MOT'ing and registering the van, I had an Accord Euro-R turn up at around the same time and that one took priority (flew through it's MOT with no advisories, MOT tester was blown away by how clean it was underneath 8-) Hopefully the Granvia will be the same, I haven't had a bad car from Japan yet!). I've only driven the Granvia a few times on my trade plates, but it's enough for me to see what a great motor it is. On the drive back from Southampton the V6 was fantastic for cruising, engine noise was barely noticeable at motorway speed and the gearing keeps the revs right down. Around town the engine picks up quickly and for a van it certainly shifts for its size. You just have to slow down for the corners :P

Definitely looking forward to getting some proper use out of it once it has UK registration. 8-)

shiney

Re: '00 Q Spec Excellent Selection

Postby shiney » 03 Oct 2015, 19:15

Josh

Nice looking motor - the interior looks barely used.
Regards

Martyn
1997 Granvia 3l Q-Spec 'ShineyBus'

Return to “photos”